mardi 27 août 2013

shortbread with chocolate and cheese



ingredients:
8 servings cheese
130 g butter
150g sugar
200 g flour
125 g dark chocolate
1 egg
method:

1 Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the sugar, flour and egg.
2 I break the chocolate into pieces.
3 Melt the chocolate in a saucepan, then stir in the preparation.
I 4 and I kneaded mixture until the mixture forms a paste.
5 Roll out the dough on a board.
6 I cut an even number of round using a back glass. In half, to a second hole with a smaller center glass.
7 Bake them in a preheated 200 ° C for 10 to 15 minutes in an oven.
8 During cooking, I prepare the cheese filling by mixing 8 servings of cheese with 1 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoons water soup.
9 Remove the cookies and let cool.
10 Once they are cold, I spread the filling on the round without hole then I close with shortbread with holes
http://www.kiri.fr/cuisine-a-quatre-mains/recettes/fiche/dessert/sables-chocolat-fourres-kiri

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.